Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Story Updates



I’ve got to stop watching movies. I fell in love with The Lovely Bones and it gave me an idea for another fic, but I saw another author has the same idea, so I figure since I want to get done with Light of Liberty, Sanctioned by an Angel, and, Ascension from Darkness: Forgive and forget, I’d let them have it. Speaking of my stories, all of them are coming along nicely and since compared to the colossal chapters of LoL, writing SbaA is really going to be a piece of cake. I’m going to try to make it fit into one whole story instead of my three and four part patterns.

Also, I have a shout out even though this isn’t a shout out posting but I have to say this while the author’s on my mint.

The Edge of Darkness is hard to place because she only has one story and based on the publish date, she did drop it for a while and it will be the only story she ever publishes, but it’s a good story. It’s a take I’ve never seen. Over the Hills and Far Away is a fic detailing Anakin getting captured by Palpatine and held there for seven years before he escapes. The rest of the story is about him trying to make his way back to Padmé, Luke, and Leia. Don’t bother pestering her about updating. She’s a busy girl and has a life, but she updates frequently enough. She doesn’t seem to be a quitter so I doubt she’ll ever abandon it… It just might be a few years before she finishes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment