Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sanctioned by an Angel Post Date!

Sanctioned by an Angel is done… well the first story. I really did want it to be one story but I got to this part where it really was another part of the story and better off having its own tale. So in essence, it's finished, but not finished and boy was it hard to write at first because I was trying to make it a romantic adventure when it was actually more of an adventurous romance. In other words, unlike my other stories that are adventures with romantic subplots, this one was a romance with some adventure in it.

It was fun trying my hand at a romance as I had never written one before and I had the issue of trying to make this and Ahsoka/Vader romance and not a Padmé/Vader romance with Ahsoka acting as Padmé (I know you probably didn't get that, but you'll see when I post it). Translation: I has to figure out what Ahsoka would do differently than Padme if she were in the same situation based on Ahsoka's actions in the show and Padme's reaction to Anakin's turn at the end of episode III.

And before anyone ask, I don't do anything M rated when it comes to relationships (I can't say the same for violence. I can rock some M rated violence). So no sex scenes but don't worry I'm not going to disappoint you with what I do have. I've decided that it'll be up on December 27, 2010 which is the same day I post the third Arc to Light of Liberty. So in the next three weeks I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment