Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sanction By an Angel Update!

So I've been working on this story and it's been coming really well. But I had a hard time in the beginning because although it was Ahsoka and Vader essentially, I had to figure out what would make their chemistry different from Padme and Vader. I know I've done Anakin and Ahsoka but dealing with Vader is different even though Anakin and Vader have a lot of the same personality traits and one is just a guys fighting his demons and Vader is the same guy that gave in to his demons... Wait a minute. That was my essay for school. Sorry.

But you won't believe how hard it was to do that and I ended up having to find a way to write a really overused idea so that I could make it original, so that it could help me illustrate what I thought would be the difference between those two relationships... Once I got through that hurdle and then figured out a way to center this around Leia, Ahsoka, and Vader/Anakin and not just a romance focusing on the later two, the story started to come out perfectly fine. I'm really excited about it and think it will make a nice story.

This is actually shocking to me how much I like this coupling when I used to be a die hard Anakin and Padme. But now I love both and because Anakin and Padme stories are overdone, I went with writing about a couple that had a lot more newness to it. (Shrugs). I'm glad I cam up with Knows no Evil, but that's another story to work on. If all goes well, then Sanctioned by an Angel should be up in January or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment